Today's guest is a serial entrepreneur, a financial management expert, and a bookkeeping bad-ass. Kasey Anton, the owner of Spark Business Consulting, joins the Leadership in Action show this week. Casey and Kasey sit down to answer one of the biggest questions every business owner has asked, “how can I make my business more profitable”?
- Profit is used for so many necessary things in a business. Profit is needed to pay debts, invest in assets, and help grow the business.
- Businesses need to put profit first. Change the equation from sales - expenses = profit to sales - profit = expenses.
- “Give every Dollar a Job”. Have a plan for every dollar of your company's revenue.
- Break down where the money you get from a client goes.
- While Kasey or others can provide you with the steps you need to take to be successful, it’s up to you to take those steps
- Understand and know what values are important to you, and live true to those.
- Looking for efficiencies and streamlining processes is part of how you run a really great business
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KaseyAnton
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kaseyanton/
- Website: https://sparkbusinessconsulting.com/
Quote of the Show
- Understand and fulfill what values are important to me and live true to those.
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz https://mikemichalowicz.com/profit-first/
Ways to Tune In:
- Apple Podcast - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/leadership-in-action/id1585042233
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/2t4Ksk4TwmZ6MSfAHXGkJI
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/show/leadership-in-action
- Google Play - https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubGVhZGVyc2hpcGluYWN0aW9uLmxpdmUvZmVlZC54bWw
- Amazon Music - https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/4263fd02-8c9b-495e-bd31-2e5aef21ff6b/leadership-in-action
- YouTube - https://youtu.be/JGKDqee44qU