When it comes to your life and the direction it takes you, what will you do to have that life of experience you desire? Everyone in life has the opportunity to climb to the top of a business and host of the Virtual Campfire, Tony Martignetti, will talk with host Casey Cheshire just how to achieve the top position. Tony is founder and chief inspiration officer of inspired purpose coaching and author of Climbing the Right Mountain.
- There are no fast passes in the road to creating a business or to doing anything–there must be a willingness to work.
- If you’re just checking the boxes of what needs to be done, how do you inspire your employees to do the work?
- No deep connection to what you’re doing you might lose your energy to keep going.
- When people are feeling lost they need someone who can wake them up for the next part of their journey.
- Narrowing your focus on one thing or direction doesn’t mean that you’ve bottled yourself up to just that one thing. Instead you have taken a step in the right direction.
- We hold ourselves in place not the world.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/inspiredcoach/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tonymartignett1?lang=en
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tonymartignett1/
- Website: https://www.inspiredpurposecoach.com/
- Book Link: https://www.amazon.com/Climbing-Right-Mountain-Navigating-Inspired/dp/B096LS2NBZ
Quote of the Show
- “The ability to ask for help is a sign of a great leader.” - Tony Martignetti
- The Art of Possibility by Benjamin Zander and Roseman Stone Zander
- Think Again by Adam Grant
Ways to Tune In:
- Apple Podcast - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/leadership-in-action/id1585042233
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/2t4Ksk4TwmZ6MSfAHXGkJI
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/show/leadership-in-action
- Google Play - https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubGVhZGVyc2hpcGluYWN0aW9uLmxpdmUvZmVlZC54bWw
- Amazon Music - https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/4263fd02-8c9b-495e-bd31-2e5aef21ff6b/leadership-in-action