For many starting a business, there are moments of struggle where it seems like your next success is far off. Charles Conigliaro, the founder, and owner of Small Haul, is an entrepreneur and an investor with focuses in transportation, logistics, technology, distribution, and regenerative farming. He talks with Casey about tips for success when starting a business, and how to find the motivation to turn the struggles into successes.
- Rather than trying to force growth, it's better to have a business that can grow organically.
- The grind takes about 3 years to get through, and building a fully successful company can take 7-10 years.
- Set your team up for success by giving people the freedom to find areas to grow and expand their involvement.
- Learn from your mistakes and be conscious to not repeat them.
- It’s important to get to the root cause of mistakes. People often get caught up in attacking the symptom of the problem rather than the cause.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/charles-conigliaro-067732124/
- Website: https://www.smallhaul.com/
Quote of the Show
- “Your quitting point is your next breakthrough” ~ Charles Conigliaro
- Principles - Ray Dalio https://www.principles.com/#
Ways to Tune In:
- Apple Podcast - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/leadership-in-action/id1585042233
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/2t4Ksk4TwmZ6MSfAHXGkJI
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/show/leadership-in-action
- Google Play - https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubGVhZGVyc2hpcGluYWN0aW9uLmxpdmUvZmVlZC54bWw
- Amazon Music - https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/4263fd02-8c9b-495e-bd31-2e5aef21ff6b/leadership-in-action
- YouTube - https://youtu.be/621ZUbsKwPU